Thursday 21 June 2012

Love and a pink sky



I like the sky best when it shines pink.

A blazing pink skimming across white clouds stretched out on the canvas of a blue sky.

I thought pink skies were reserved for summer nights but lately it's on the chilliest winter days {at morning and night} that the sky has been amazing me.

I showed my little girl the pink sky this week. She called it pretty.

I told her I love her and that pretty pink in the sky symbolised all the love in this world.

That's what I believed when I was little.

I'm a dreamer, I know.

Elisa xx


Pink, blue, white or grey skies - what's your favourite?

8 comments:

  1. I tried to take a photo of the sky this morning, but it didn't turn out as nice as yours. The sky here has been pink at night and in the morning too.
    I love blue skies. I love blue skies with an occasional white cloud. I love rainy grey skies when we need rain. I love sunsets. Now I love pink skies now that I know the pink symbolises all the love in the world. No, you're not a dreamer, just a lovely mumma. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink sky's of late myself...such a treat in these cooler months xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pink skies during winter don't make it appear as cold as what it really is. We couldn't see any sky here until 8 as we were surrounded by such dense fog - my kids loved it. Beautiful photo :) nx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. And what a lovely idea to gift to your daughter. Every pink sky shows just how much love there is in the world. Awesome. Steal! x Jacs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely lovely! The best kind of sunsets are the colorful ones for sure, and I'm super partial to purple ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sky when it's like this. I always try to take photos, too, and my photos are never as good as the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful dreamer!!
    Blue skies always cheer me.. that clear Aussie blue you don't see anywhere else...but piink is lovely too though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take one in every colour!

    I do love the romantic light that a pink sky produces. It's magical! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and support. I'm so glad you stopped by xx